Monday, December 10, 2007

finally... a new keyboard!



So - we ventured off to Micro Center yesterday and finally replaced our sad spilled-on keyboard. We were able to purchase the new keyboard that apple sells with all the new iMacs. It's very slick and stream lined. Very thin and quiet when you type - I love it. Also, it's clean! I didn't realized how gross our old one was getting until I took pictures of the new and the old. Any suggestions what i should do with the old? Leave comments please! (earrings? Necklaces?....craziness, huh?)

I am going to start sewing again tonight ... must continue on with more Christmas gifts.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should hang onto the old keyboard for when the kids want to use the computer. That way, no worries! Spill away, drop boogers, barf, whatever. It's just the old/already spilled on keyboard!