Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cookie baking & bag making today...




It's a bright, sunny day today - yet chilly. Great day for baking and more grocery tote bag making. I love to bake and spent the morning baking Christmas cutout cookies with my kiddies. They enjoyed it too! Thankfully we still have enough cookies to decorate later ... Bjorn was pretty hip on having fresh cookies around... "mo Mommy, mo, pease?" So hard to refuse those big brown eyes!

Notice the John Deere printed fabric? Yeah, not quite my cuppa' tea... but it's for my Dad. A reusable grocery tote - hoping he will really use it if it's manly enough.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. The kids are very excited and now the tree is finally ... finally decorated thanks to Ben and Svea's hard work last night.

No comments: